Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-15-2023, 09:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The west is pretty great, despite its flaws.  I'd be interested to hear what cultures you think are equivalent or better.  As for Turkey, this is from five years ago.  Have things improved since then or gotten worse?

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2018/6/3/is-turkish-secularism-under-threat

Also, you ever going to put on your man pants and actually answer my question above?  You know in the post where I actually answered the two questions you asked me.

Be careful what you wish for. 

Sure. My answer is typed out. But I'll let it set overnight, fine tune it, it and post it tomorrow, along with some other responses/clarifications. 
It's part of a sequence, a systematic argument, based on a consensus of professional historians, not IDF spokespersons. 

And everyone agrees Erdogan is using religion to turn Turkey to the right. But for the moment, it is still a secular democracy.
Your five-year-old link is not proof it isn't one now. So you were offering another impression.

And I'm pretty fine with Western Culture. I'm upholding it when I uphold IHL. That's one of the divisions between us. 
Probably THE division.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Dill - 11-15-2023, 11:25 PM