Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-16-2023, 09:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: Honestly, for someone as well educated and well traveled and with so much life experience, you should welcome a thorough answer.  It may help clear up the differences and we can stop with accusations and putting words in people's mouths and have a discussion.

Honestly Dino, if that's what I was going to get I'd be thrilled.  Unfortunately, what I'll get is a lot of obfuscation.  An overly verbose answer that doesn't actually address the issue while giving the superficial appearance of doing so.  An answer so wordy that anything of actual substance will be like finding a needle in a haystack.  And if you try and actually engage on the small amount of relevant substance you'll get another overly wordy, circuitous, answer with the exact same issues as the first post.  So, I'll join you in trying to be optimistic about what's coming.  Let's see if we're both disappointed.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-16-2023, 11:46 AM