Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-16-2023, 12:30 PM)Dill Wrote: Umm Nazi analogies and comparisons to Sloppy, along with unfounded accusations that I "excuse" Hamas whenever I return to the
historical and social causes of the conflict, are not really engaging with with even a small amount of what I have posted.

Yes, as you said, Nazi analogies are fine when they're appropriate.  Also, worth noting, I did not compare you to Nazis in any way shape or form, despite your attempts to suggest otherwise.  I pointed out the obvious, that your attempts to excuse or mitigate the actions of Hamas are as reprehensible as attempts to mitigate or excuse the actions of the Nazis.  I can understand why that factual statement troubles you, given your posts on this issue.

Quote:Rather, you have held my arguments at arm's length, firing impressions at them without engaging, and repeating indefensible claims which cannot be
supported by the historical record or humane "Western" ethics without at all addressing the objections leveled at them.
It's not clear that you even recognize or follow those objections. 

Is directly answering your points and questions "holding them at arm's length?"  Still waiting on your pontificating reply as opposed to these little snippets attempting to excuse your continued excuse making for mass rape, kidnapping and murder.  I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-16-2023, 12:58 PM