Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee Higgins, down the road in '24?
(11-16-2023, 09:06 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I'd be shocked if they re-sign Reader. He signed here when the Bengals were crap because they were the highest bidder. If he isn't tagged, he's cashing in elsewhere.

Chase is the one that I'm worried about. His comment to CTB after an INT "Get paid, boy" . . . I have a feeling it will get ugly and might involve a couple of Franchise tags.

I would be shocked if they didn't re-sign Reader. We didn't draft a Nose Tackle last Draft to be his future replacement, we don't have
his replacement on the roster or even close to it. Tupou is also on the last year of his contract and has played pretty poorly this year.

If we weren't planning on extending Reader, it would be a monumental mistake. Dude is a great run stopper and an underrated pass
rusher. Think our Defense is bad now? Try it without the big guy slowing the run down...

I don't know what Chase's comment has to do with anything, CTB is only in his 2nd season. Chase WILL be extended no question and
I believe Reader will as well and these are the right moves while adding a RT in Free Agency when Jonah leaves.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins, down the road in '24? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-16-2023, 02:35 PM