Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-16-2023, 02:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I thought you were fine with extreme comparisons when apt?  Regardless, I state nothing but the truth, you have routinely excused and mitigated the behavior of Hamas, just as you have done with other Islamic extremists in the past.  Pointing that out, and noting the pattern, is only a statement of fact.  Maybe the extreme part of this is your position and not my observing it?

Yet you can't really seem to quote/specify examples of this alleged "mitigating" and "excusing" because they are "everywhere" and so nowhere.  

So, not a statement of fact, more perception.

Anything you could quote would turn out to be causal analysis leading to application of International Humanitarian Law to Israeli actions.
That's the "extreme" part of my position and you are indeed "observing it." Hence all the deflection, misconstruction, and ad hominem.

As stated before, calling causal analysis "excusing" is to forbid from the outset any criticism of Israeli actions

--including war crimes.    It's simply arguing by accusation, and by deflecting rather than addressing historically grounded arguments.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Dill - 11-16-2023, 05:14 PM