Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-16-2023, 06:22 PM)Dill Wrote:  Um humm. I just explained to you where those "cries for annihilation" come from, and what would happen if deprived of their cause.

And like many Israelis, I do think that is a solution preferable to an ethnic state which can only exist by dominating another ethnic group. 

Their cause is the destruction of Israel and the death of all Jews within it.  Don't take my word for it.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/01/opinion/ghazi-hamad-interview-proves-israel-must-destroy-hamas-2/

Hamas’ Oct. 7 bloodletting “is just the first time, and there will be a second, a third, a fourth, because we have the determination, the resolve and the capabilities to fight,” he vowed. “We will do this again and again.”

Why? Because “Israel has no place on our land; we must remove that country, because it constitutes a security, military and political catastrophe to the Arab and Islamic nations, and must be finished.”

Or take the word of a son of one of the organization's founders.

Start at 6:00.  These people want death, and they are backed by major regional powers.  Nothing short of the achievement of their goals will ever satisfy them.  I guess we can add appeasement to your list of similarities.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-16-2023, 06:33 PM