Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green Disappointed Me Last Night
(12-30-2015, 10:44 AM)sonofstat Wrote: AJ Green - and the rest of the team - simply need a big playoff win.

If they got a playoff win and AJ really showed up at key points to help put them over the top a lot of this type of talk goes away.

Great regular season production is awesome but to most of the rest of the NFL , AJ & the Bengals do not show up in the playoffs and until they do this is the easy way to dismiss them.

From a personal point of view I'm real glad he's ours and its crazy the consistent production he's put on right from the start of his career.  If he stays healthy he could finish really high up on the all time yardage/receptions lists.

I think the 1st team All Pro squad is the real judge if you are talking about the very , very best in any given year.  Pro Bowl takes 8 receivers (?) so with alternates / no shows a lot of WR's could get a Pro Bowl in their career.  AJ has never made 1st team All Pro in anyone of his 5 seasons so there's still more to come from him hopefully.

You have nailed it.....countersunk it. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green Disappointed Me Last Night - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-30-2015, 12:32 PM