Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you looking forward to the Most this Football Season?
(06-10-2015, 09:23 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Must be nice?!?! Lol! My wife, let alone my daughter aren't football fans.  :angry:
All I hear how much longer. 15 minutes, is that sports minutes or real minutes. I envy you guys with football living women and daughters.  Tongue

LOL.....the wife isn't much of a fan, but she doesn't complain.....the girls, however, are another story.  I bought the oldest a Bengals cheerleader outfit when she was two.....at four, she still tries to wear it  Smirk  ......what really got them interested was taking them tailgating to the EKU games and on into the games.  Eastern even sets up bounce houses in the endzones.....they play a little, watch a little, and some of my best friends from college and as far back as elementary school live here and go to the games with their kids.  Gotta get 'em started early.  They don't know the cheer verbatim, but they know how to repeat "Who Dey, Who Dey, Who Dey" over and over....  LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you looking forward to the Most this Football Season? - Wyche'sWarrior - 06-10-2015, 09:36 AM