Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burrow is hit every freaking play
(11-17-2023, 09:38 AM)Bengal Billy Wrote: Yup, agree. But nothing new most haven't seen for past 3 seasons.

I was starting to turn the corner with my thinking about Volson last year as he started to look good at times. But man, back to having very little hope for him now. 

Complete whiffs, getting manhandled/bulled straight backwards quickly very often, penalties. It has not been good as late in my opinion.

Cappa even has his moments and hasn't looked as good since the injury just to my eyes. 

Something's gotta give here with the O-line. It's gonna be tough to have expensive players on the line and throughout the roster with the expensive contracts to star skill players,, but they gotta do something.

Coaching sure could help more knowing this weakness though. Moving pockets, sticking to the run game if it has shown some early success in a game, more traditional screen plays to try and make pass rushers hesitate.  Something,,, c'mon. 

Burrow is tough,, but the pounding is going to shorten his NFL life span.

They’ve given up nine sacks in the last two games. And it’s only going to get worse if Browning is back there holding onto the ball. And it’s not that they are getting beaten but it’s the way they are getting beaten: manhandled, shoved aside, or just plain old whiffing. We play in the AFC North, it a gauntlet full of good to devastating pass rushers.

We cannot continue to operate this way and survive.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow is hit every freaking play - chrisball96 - 11-17-2023, 10:17 AM