Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The NFL is investigating why the Bengals did not list Joe Burrow on the injury report
(11-17-2023, 11:59 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Was it even a BRACE, though?  That black thing he was wearing when he arrived in Baltimore is an I-pad glove.

True, but they are smart enough to disguise it by always holding an iPad at the same time as waring that glove! Lol. I don't believe Zac on anything anymore though so that's probably why I think like this about what's going on.

That famous YT doctor did his post within an hour of th einjury and said it doesn't look like it's adding up, that wrist wrap (for the Ipad) and his injury, and them saying it's a wrist injury - he thinks it's the ulnar nerve (the nerve that goes from your elbow downward). We will see.

We need to start developing our backups. Yeah it would feel weird to win a superbowl without burrow ala nick foles, but it'd still be a superbowl win, but then we can laugh and look at how the rest of the team is structured to seemingly not win much without him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The NFL is investigating why the Bengals did not list Joe Burrow on the injury report - reuben.ahmed - 11-17-2023, 12:02 PM