Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I miss Jesse Bates and Vonn Bell
(11-17-2023, 07:29 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Honestly with burrow going down this year it was the perfect year to get some fresh blood in the secondary and develop them. I like the young guys Dax and Battle at safety. I like Turner and CTB. Next year we’ll be much better and hopefully burrow is healthy for a run.

Last year was the year to win it all, but we got unlucky with the oline injuries.
Next year could be another great window year to win it all. Need to stay healthy.

This, I like our young players a lot. Dax, Battle, DJ, CTB are all extremely good for how young they are.

Watch these guys develop into a top Secondary. We miss Bell. Bates was never going to be here so no need to cry over losing him.

Scott is the problem, he is no Vonn Bell and Battle needs to grow into a Vonn Bell, he has the instincts and he is bigger than Bell.

Battle could end up being better than Bell, yah never know.

I also love Tycen Anderson's upside for the future as well.

(11-17-2023, 08:14 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: It’s the vets that have killed us this year.

Dax,CTB and Turner have been solid for the most part.

Chido  looks like a shell of the player he was and at this point who’s going to sign him away from us at the end of the season based on this year?

Nick Scott can **** off and when he gets to wherever he’s ****** off to he can **** off again.

Nice post BengalsUFC. Made me laugh and I agree. Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I miss Jesse Bates and Vonn Bell - tms - 11-17-2023, 02:57 PM
RE: I miss Jesse Bates and Vonn Bell - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-17-2023, 04:09 PM