Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow out for the season with torn ligament
(11-17-2023, 05:21 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Thanks Mike Brown/Katie/Duke for not giving us a chance with a decent backup QB!

$750K for Browning? That's just good management right there!

I’d call that a bad insurance policy for sure. It’s not just the salary… it’s the lack of experience and talent more so.

Would anyone be surprised if the eagles lost hurts and Marriotta “game managed” his way to the playoffs?

Anyway, I don’t give a crap about just making the playoffs. It’s superbowl or bust at this point. Too many times of making the playoffs with dalton, with false hope after the runs we went on the last two years is just painful to think about.

Someone said it’s a losers mindset to tank, but it’s really not. Obviously we won’t need to do it intentionally, with browning. But the worst we finish, the better off we will be next year.

Ah-ha, I had a moment. Maybe that’s why the bengals have a bad backup qb, maybe it’s “if we don’t have burrow let’s get an elite prospect.” Bengals playing chess, while everyone else is playing checkers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow out for the season with torn ligament - Bengalbug - 11-17-2023, 05:29 PM
Burrow out rest of the season - Trademark - 11-17-2023, 04:41 PM