Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow out for the season with torn ligament
(11-17-2023, 05:47 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: We aren't winning anything with Browning.  Those noodle arm throws last night were terrible.  Pack it up boys and let's get ready for next year.

Remember the Finley games under Zac?  Get ready for some of that.
Don't call Nick Foles (or Wentz at the beginning of the season) or anyone else.  Let's let Browning trash the rest of the year and keep the $12 million in remaining cap space and put it in the rainy day fund.

Screw it, I'm gonna get hammered at the sports bar on Sunday's and enjoy the rest of the season.

The only Finley game I remember was against Pitt and I was (shhh) kind of hoping for a loss to secure a higher pick (not just that game, but all of them). However as the game went on and defense played great, it was such a memorable victory. It also, in my opinion, set the tone for the defense for 2021.

I expect the bengals to win 1-2 more games and hopefully a few of these guys have a Vonn bell moment as the season progresses.

Most of all, I hope for no (major) injuries to any other players.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow out for the season with torn ligament - Bengalbug - 11-17-2023, 05:51 PM
Burrow out rest of the season - Trademark - 11-17-2023, 04:41 PM