Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Burrow's latest injury FINALLY the impetus to going all out improving the O-line?
The Bengals have or potentially are going to have alot of holes to fill. I'm fine with Jonah but I would like to see an upgrade for Volson. A top 10 pick will put us in good position to get an elite tackle if we don't sign Volson. But if we let Jonah go we need to put that money somewhere else. This needs to be an urgent off-season because I believe we are looking at a mini rebuild. If they go in with the standard of not doing anything in free agency and letting Jonah walk and our only OL addition is replacing him. We are fooling ourselves to think the cycle won't repeat. The has changed somethings the last few years and it's time to keep those trends continuing. If we do sign some of our own key free agents Jonah and Reader. I'd say trade back in the 1st and get an extra day 2 pick. We could go Guard in the 1st and go Dline corner WR on day 2.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Burrow's latest injury FINALLY the impetus to going all out improving the O-line? - NUGDUKWE - 11-17-2023, 06:14 PM
RE: Is Burrow's late - casear2727 - 11-17-2023, 06:40 PM