Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow out for the season with torn ligament
(11-17-2023, 06:18 PM)Synric Wrote: There are 2 college football players that have dominated the highest level competition in college their entire career Marvin Harrison Jr. and Brock Bowers. This offseason is going to be fun with the OL vs receiver arguments draft section should be busy. I usually wait until December to do a mock but I might do one early now.

Yes, looking forward to the Draft forum now. If we could somehow add one of those 2 guys it would be crazy, I doubt we lose
enough games to do so because yeah, they are about as talented of players at their respective positions as we have seen. 

Marvin Harrison Jr is Ja'Marr Chase talent. Brock Bowers is Kyle Pitts talent but is a better blocker and more of a red zone threat.

(11-17-2023, 06:20 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: If we have a top 10 pick unless Marvin Harrison is there you go OL or DL. If you want a skill player trade out of the top 10. Kyle Pitts had a pretty blah rookie year and it was the best rookie year by a TE ever. Some of this may get answered before the draft I hope anyway FA doesn't add more holes to fill. 

We just don't draft OL or DL well. Pitts had a good year yardage wise, but he didn't score TD's, Brock Bowers scores TD's.

Add to the trenches in FA with proven players and add talent in the Draft is my vote.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow out for the season with torn ligament - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-17-2023, 06:29 PM
Burrow out rest of the season - Trademark - 11-17-2023, 04:41 PM