Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Burrow's latest injury FINALLY the impetus to going all out improving the O-line?
(11-17-2023, 06:29 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I have absolutely no faith the Bengals put the kind of money out in FA to get a RT that is better than Jonah. I don't disagree about Jonah not wanting to resign. But if we can't sign him a tackle should be the pick in rd 1.

Actually a RT in Free Agency would be cheaper than bringing back Jonah I am sure of it. I just don't trust our FO in Drafting in the
trenches, especially with Pollack here who cannot develop young OL. I find a RT in FA likely honestly once Jonah leaves, have to have
a proven vet at both Tackle spots. A new OL coach might be able to develop Volson or an early pick at LG if we go cheaper there.

(11-17-2023, 06:30 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: That would be a good way to start,in getting this OL fixed. But first, Pollack has to go.
We don’t want him corrupting any of our new recruits.

Agree, Pollack has to go first and foremost.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Burrow's latest injury FINALLY the impetus to going all out improving the O-line? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-17-2023, 06:38 PM
RE: Is Burrow's late - casear2727 - 11-17-2023, 06:40 PM