Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow out for the season with torn ligament
(11-17-2023, 06:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Confused

He had 65 less yards as a rookie than Tee Higgins has ever had in a season and was a Pro Bowler, and he had cooked Matt Ryan as his QB. Not sure how that's "blah", let alone for a position that's widely considered one of the hardest to play as a rookie.

Would like to see him in a real offense with a real QB.

Same, Pitts didn't have a lot of TD's but it wasn't a blah season at all with that many yards with such sucky QB play.

Brock Bowers could be even better than Pitts in the NFL, especially with Burrow throwing him the ball.

(11-17-2023, 06:38 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: We don't draft well because we go against the grain. As the draft gets closer the talent levels will be undeniable in the top 10. I say trenches. But it's too early either way a ton of variables from free agency.

I getcha, maybe a new OL coach won't go against the grain and we start drafting better in the trenches I don't know.

Just not a good record. About the only pick in the trenches that seems to be good lately or getting good is Cam Sample.

Maybe Ossai who kind of showed up last night a few times. Zach Carter has been terrible this year...

Volson has been terrible, Carman, terrible etc.

Wish we would of drafted the Chiefs Center or Meinerz who has been playing great for the Broncos this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow out for the season with torn ligament - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-17-2023, 06:45 PM
Burrow out rest of the season - Trademark - 11-17-2023, 04:41 PM