Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Burrow's latest injury FINALLY the impetus to going all out improving the O-line?
(11-17-2023, 05:32 PM)Tomkat Wrote: OK, so a coaching change is in order then, too, yes?

Absolutely. Frank Pollack is trash. I've been calling him trash for awhile. He needs to disappear. 

(11-17-2023, 05:50 PM)Synric Wrote: I wonder if they will replace Volson this offseason. Its going to be interesting the rest of the year because they will lean on the run game so we should see them open up the playbook in that regard a little. 

I've been critical of Mixon as well this year. But these last few weeks he has come alive. Super Bowlz!

(11-17-2023, 06:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: we have basically replaced 4 of 5 spots the last 2 years so coaching is the common factor

Here's the thing that pisses me off. Pollack probably slept very well last night. I doubt his job is in jeopardy, but he should have been fired TODAY! He talks a big game (I want glass eaters), but he's a dumbass who has sucked for several years. He sucked at the Texans. He sucked at the Raiders. The Cowboy's fired his ass. He came to Cincy for 1 year, Bye Bye. Goes to the Jets and was horrid and they let him go. Then we bring him back? He is like the ugly Christmas sweater that family members pass around and your the unlucky one to have to wear it. 

Frank Pollack has to go. Bring in Zak Kromer.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Burrow's latest injury FINALLY the impetus to going all out improving the O-line? - HarleyDog - 11-17-2023, 09:55 PM
RE: Is Burrow's late - casear2727 - 11-17-2023, 06:40 PM