Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow out for the season with torn ligament
(11-18-2023, 10:50 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I dont think we need another flashy skill player until we get that mess of a line in order.  

Bengals have never been successful in drafting O-line players.  Plus the Line is better than what it's showing this year. Burrow being stationary and still flinging the ball damn near 90% of the time in the first 6 games really weighs them down. Could see a change coming in the OL Coach though and possibly a player as well.

Believe they will turn to FA once again to add another piece or one to replace Jonah if he bolts.

Yet in no way do I think the Bengals will be in position to draft Harrison or Bowers without trading up, which I would not do. The best draft pick I see is around the 10th selection. Yet adding either Bowers or Harrison would be sick and fun to imagine. 

But hey if they tag and trade Tee ? Then they could potentially have the 10th pick and say maybe a 16th - 32nd extra pick in return in Tee trade. Average it out and say 10th and 24th pick.  Bengals could address a couple needs quickly with hits here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow out for the season with torn ligament - Go Cards - 11-18-2023, 11:28 AM
Burrow out rest of the season - Trademark - 11-17-2023, 04:41 PM