Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow out for the season with torn ligament
(11-18-2023, 11:28 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Bengals have never been successful in drafting O-line players.  Plus the Line is better than what it's showing this year. Burrow being stationary and still flinging the ball damn near 90% of the time in the first 6 games really weighs them down. Could see a change coming in the OL Coach though and possibly a player as well.

Believe they will turn to FA once again to add another piece or one to replace Jonah if he bolts.

Yet in no way do I think the Bengals will be in position to draft Harrison or Bowers without trading up, which I would not do. The best draft pick I see is around the 10th selection. Yet adding either Bowers or Harrison would be sick and fun to imagine. 

But hey if they tag and trade Tee ? Then they could potentially have the 10th pick and say maybe a 16th - 32nd extra pick in return in Tee trade. Average it out and say 10th and 24th pick.  Bengals could address a couple needs quickly with hits here.

Hopefully the dump Pollack as its clearly not working out no matter what lineup they use.  But youre right about drafting O line as they have been prewtty terrible at that fgor quite some time.  I think you might have to go back to levi jones and willie anderson to find some decent hoime grown boys.  Maybe you can throw Zeitkler in as well who seemed to be better than most of their busts like ogbuehi and jake fisher
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow out for the season with torn ligament - Browns Town Bengal - 11-18-2023, 11:52 AM
Burrow out rest of the season - Trademark - 11-17-2023, 04:41 PM