Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow out for the season with torn ligament
(11-18-2023, 11:28 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Bengals have never been successful in drafting O-line players.  Plus the Line is better than what it's showing this year. Burrow being stationary and still flinging the ball damn near 90% of the time in the first 6 games really weighs them down. Could see a change coming in the OL Coach though and possibly a player as well.

Believe they will turn to FA once again to add another piece or one to replace Jonah if he bolts.

I agree they have been bad at drafting O-line unfortunately but that needs to change. With these high dollar contracts for veteran players they need to figure out how to draft good offensive lineman.  I don't know what they need to do to get over bad O-line drafts but they need to get it together some how and sort that out so they don't always have to turn to free agency.  

So I'm not in the don't draft O-line because they have been bad at it camp. I'm more in the don't use it as an excuse and figure out how to improve your O-line drafts camp. I understand that the draft is always a bit of a gamble though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow out for the season with torn ligament - George Cantstandya - 11-18-2023, 12:17 PM
Burrow out rest of the season - Trademark - 11-17-2023, 04:41 PM