Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portnoy says he's suing the Bengals
(11-18-2023, 11:36 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: All kidding aside. Because I do think this is a joke and obviously nothing will come of it. But what are the odds of there being a mini hand harness ( struggling with correct term ) conspiracy literally right before the game Burrow tears a ligament in his wrist? Is it that the NFL is indeed rigged and Burrow was trying to say what he can't legally say upon seeing this week's script? I'm kidding but the odds of those two things can't be as far off as they should be. 

Also we do all remember several games where Burrow was seen flexing his hand into a fist? I'm not talking about the bloody finger. But I feel like I saw that on a few different occasions. Is there a good chance something was missed by the team and they're physicians. We let the calf go as general soreness until it clearly wasn't. Were we looking at wrist discomfort the same way? I mean the hit by Clowney I'm sorry should not have done this and Burrow tearing something on a little pass to Mixon in the flat is mind boggling. I'm trying to think of a fitting analogy? A golfer tearing his shoulder on a 60 yard wedge shot? 

His wrist was fully extended to the limit of normal extension when the weight of both players landed on it. It’s so common it has its own acronym, FOOSH. Fall on outstretched hand.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD_DRI4gQXE9xllfBE4Yc...Q&usqp=CAU]

If you put a joint in a position of vulnerability at the extreme of its range of motion with sudden acceleration-deceleration with significant force and that is exactly how you tear a ligament.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Portnoy says he's suing the Bengals - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-19-2023, 12:10 AM