Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Bengals … I’ll be there!
(11-13-2023, 04:06 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I have tickets to Steelers @ Bengals in a couple of weeks!  

I won’t ask you to predict how the people around me will behave with a Steeler fan in attendance.  This question always kind of amuses me because there’s no way you can effectively predict how a random handful of folks out of a crowd of tens of thousands will act.  Besides, I’ve been around the block enough times to know that if I’m not a jerk, the vast majority of fans won’t be either, as long as you’re not in Philadelphia. LOL

But I will ask if any of you have any favorite concessions at Paycor, as well as any other tips you may have!  My seats are on the 300 level on the visitors side of the field.

Also, can anyone recommend affordable parking?  The last time I was in Pittsburgh, I found a garage within walking distance that was $5 for the game!  Not expecting to find anything that good, but am willing to walk up to a mile for a good deal.

I hope you enjoy the game. My guess is since Burrow is out, lots of your fellow fans will scoop up season ticket holder tickets. As far as parking, there are lots south of the stadium on 3rd Street. But if you are up to a 1 mile walk:

Why pay $50 to $70 to park for a Cincinnati Bengals game, when you can park for just $5 nearby?

Cincinnati Bengals fans tailgate to open preseason
By: John MataresePosted at 11:53 AM, Nov 01, 2022 and last updated 11:53 AM, Nov 01, 2022
CINCINNATI — Many Cincinnati Bengals fans are starting to wonder if they are getting their money's worth in this rough 2022-23 season.

And that is especially the case when it comes to parking prices.

It was one month ago whenwe spoke with a very frustrated David Robertsof Dayton, Ohio.

He loves his Bengals, but was not loving this season's new parking prices, as a result of their Super Bowl visit.

"Under Great American Ballpark," he said, "parking had gone from $40 in the pre season to $70."

He posted a photoof two prices at the ballpark garage: $40 for a pre season game, and $70 dollars for the regular season an increase of $30.

We find much cheaper parking

But the good news is you don't have to pay $70, or anywhere near that, to park.

And with cold weather approaching, it doesn't require a walk across a bridge from Covington.

We decided to check parking prices at their most recent home game: Sunday October 23rd versus Atlanta.

The stadium garage was still $70, and we found $50 parking at a couple of Third Street garages, which is still high.

Up on 4th Street, and west of Paycor Stadium, past the tailgate lots, we found $30 parking.

That was better.

But down on East Pete Rose way, just past Heritage Bank Center, it was a trip back in time.

We found several lots at $15 or less.

"I think these are very reasonable," one fan told us leaving a lot across from the Heritage arena.

But that's still not the cheapest.

Recent Stories from wcpo.com

Under I-471, off Eggleston Avenue, not as far as the Montgomery Inn Boathouse, we were stunned to find parking for just $5.

That's probably what you would have paid to park for the Bengals during their 1989 Super Bowl season.

"We paid just five bucks in the lot up here, but we got a little further walk," another fan told us..

He's correct. But if you don't mind walking exactly 1.1 miles, according to Google Maps, you can park for $5 as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers @ Bengals … I’ll be there! - Luvnit2 - 11-19-2023, 01:10 PM