Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entertain Me…who we rooting for today?
My wife is a Jaguars fan and she's from an area between Pittsburgh and Cleveland, so I'm grateful and I'm pulling for them.

But let's see otherwise....

Browns over Steelers, because nuts to the Steelers and if the Browns win without Watson it makes them look stupid for the Watson thing so win-win I guess

Lions/Bears I don't care but it'd be funny if the Bears got the top 2 picks because they have their own crap record and the Panther's and then they still stink

Chargers over Packers, because screw the Packers and their spoiled ass fanbase whom I can't believe might not get 45 straight years of HOF QB play thanks to Love not being a HOFer

Dolphins/Raiders I don't care, but if you don't want to see Taylor Swift raise the Lombardi you have to pull for the Dolphins I guess

Giants/Commanders...the Giants should be relegated to the XFL and I can't believe we don't have to watch a 27th prime time game with them this week

Cowboys over Panthers because Cowboys winning butthurts Steelers fans and see the Bears post above about the Panthers losing

Jaguars over Titans

Cardinals over Texans so the Bears can get those top picks and screw it up

49ers over Bucs just because I have Purdy on my fantasy team and Burrow just went down and he was my 2nd QB and we play 2 Qbs

Jets/Bills don't care

Seahawks/Rams don't care

Vikings/Broncos don't care

Eagles/Chiefs, I don't care but anyone who gets off on seeing Mama Kelcey is going to be all full-mast all game for sure
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Entertain Me…who we rooting for today? - Nately120 - 11-19-2023, 02:47 PM