Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-19-2023, 06:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It wasn't all that long ago we made the playoffs 5 years in a row.  People in these parts know what it's like to be a treadmill team.

I will say since ZT got here we've managed to stink like a fox.  We were the only team bad enough to get Burrow, then when Burrow got hurt we got Chase, and now that Burrow is hurt again we might lose and get (_________) and then get that cupcake 4th place schedule.

Maybe it is a new dey now that we're losing right.

I think the majority of us outside of maybe 1 season where Dalton got hurt knew the Bengals had no chance at a SB run during that 5 year stretch.

Winning meaningless games serves no purpose and I'll never understand the people that think they do. 

This season is done it's knocking on fact for a multitude of reasons that I know and you know.

Getting a 4th place schedule and a high draft pick I can assure you is the best case scenario moving forward. Why? Because we still have Joe Burrow coming back next season this isn't a rebuild it's a reload. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok. - QueenCity - 11-19-2023, 06:28 PM