Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-19-2023, 08:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Let’s see what happens against the Steelers next week before talking about losing and tanking.  Zac Taylor once beat the Steelers with Ryan Finley at quarterback.

The Steelers look dreadful, but they've looked dreadful all year and they've lucked into wins so who knows.  Kenny Pickett looks terrible, as in I'm lurking on their message board and people are not entirely joking that they still have the worst QB in the division.

(11-19-2023, 08:26 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I don't think this team will go winless the rest of the way out, but I wouldn't really care if they did or not.
At this point, I'm all in on thinking who I want in FA and the draft for next year, and whatever happens happens as far as this season's record.

That's fine.  I get the idea and the benefits at this point, but at the same time if we lose Burrow and then go right back to losing damn near every game we can't complain when the football talkin' folks lament that Burrow is stuck with such a lazy and incompetent franchise.

When you make the SB and the AFC Championship game with a player and then you lose him and plummet to the bottom of the NFL it substantiates the haters saying that we are looking a gift horse in the mouth.  I realize that getting a high draft pick and that 4th place schedule and having the best route to the SB in 2024 is the most important thing, but we need to do something to ensure that IF IF IF Burrow ever misses a game or two that we actually give a rat's bum about winning without him.

But as a noted ZT skeptic, I'm expecting we go right back to doing a whole lotta losin'.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok. - Nately120 - 11-19-2023, 09:44 PM