Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The NFL is investigating why the Bengals did not list Joe Burrow on the injury report
(11-19-2023, 04:13 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: If the Bengals are found guilty,it could potentially cost us a draft pick,and/or fine.

If the Bengals are found "guilty", then they should demand the league investigate the Browns handling of Watson. 

The fact of the matter is this: there is video of him in practice Tuesday showing no signs of an injury. There is video of him warming up before the game shared by Dehner showing no signs of injury. There is tape of almost a whole half of game play showing no signs of injury. There is also tape of Jadaveon Clowney and Joe himself landing on the wrist/hand in question the play before it popped. This is a nothing burger. Period. People have forgotten how many times Mike pissed off Roger Rooney and the other owners by voting against them. You think those petty ****ers forgot that? If they even insinuate the Bengals did something nefarious here, I'd go scorched earth with every underhanded secret I had on them if I were them.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The NFL is investigating why the Bengals did not list Joe Burrow on the injury report - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-20-2023, 10:16 AM