Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-20-2023, 10:12 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Outcome: Couch Taylor does his best, the players on the field play hard, and the team loses more games than they win. It's not the pick I'm hoping for, but come the 2024 draft enter Keon Coleman, WR as he Bengals pick to replace TB and Tee.

Rome Odunze reminds me of Tee Higgins not the most explosive guy but physical, good route runner, catches the ball away from his frame with strong hands. The Utah is a fun game to watch if you're checking out Odunze. The Utah corners were draped all over him the entire game hanging off his jersey lol. It was his worst game reception wise on the season with 3 for 111 yards and 2 TDs. 

Then of course you have Xavier Legette. He might be a little shorter (maybe just shy of 6'3) but you can see where the AJ Brown comps are coming from.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok. - Synric - 11-20-2023, 11:52 AM