Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Browning only has to be as good as Pickett
(11-20-2023, 11:42 AM)Bing Ghuls Wrote: Steelers have the #15 rush offense and #7 scoring defense.
Bengals have the #30 rush offense and #21 scoring defense.

Browning has to be much better that Pickett if we are going to have a chnace.

Zac Taylor's Rushing Offense Rank by Year:

2019: 19th
2020: 23rd
2021: 24th
2022: 28th
2023: 30th

Anyone see a trend here?  ZT has no interest in developing the run game.  We will need to rely on Browning's arm to win games for us, which he will not because he just does not have the talent.  If he did, he wouldn't have have signed for the "LEAGUE MINIMUM."  Yes, you read that correctly. 
Bengals management could not have paid him less.  It's just so irresponsible considering that they planned dropping Burrow back to pass as much as possible, the chances of a backup QB having to play increases dramatically.

The remaining 7 games are going to be very difficult to watch, so I hope everyone is ready.  Bengals FO has given up on this season.  Hopefully, the players haven't.  I'll watch the rest of the games, but why should I even care?
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browning only has to be as good as Pickett - 2MinutesHate - 11-20-2023, 11:58 AM