Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-20-2023, 09:47 AM)kevin Wrote: Yes, there is a reason to have a divide between Bengals Fans who want to see the Bengals Win, and you people that always want the Bengals to finish last because you love the draft so much.  This garbage of wanting the Bengals to Tank and lose rest of games is weak. 

Also for those who get mad if I make more than a 2 sentence post, I use the OP's post as an example of the marathon posts the rest of you make and adore. 

GO BENGALS and BEAT STEELERS. 

I have said repeatedly that i will not root against the Bengals whatsoever. But you missed that. You missed the entire premise of my comment, not surprising.   

I have said repeatedly I do not want the team to tank, but to play hard, get young guy reps and I'm fine with them losing games as that may be the best result for the next few seasons.  

I've owned 2 sets of season tickets for a long time.  I'd rather not watch them lose any games.  But you go ahead and project about me, but again you will be wrong.

Use my post however you want, but know this, no one cares about the length of your posts it is the senseless drivel and inaccurate content that justifies the eye-rolls.  

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok. - casear2727 - 11-20-2023, 12:17 PM