Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-20-2023, 12:14 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: While tanking may obtain better draft picks for a team it turns off potential free agents.  No veteran wants to come to a lousy team.

(11-20-2023, 12:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Or more importantly: A team who throws in the towel when a starter goes down. 

I do not think for a second that the coaches or players will tank or throw in the towel.  Many of us, at least me, are referring to the mindset of the fanbase.  I'm not going to be as critical and frustrated over losses moving forward as they could end up being positive in the long run.

I absolutely disagree with the free agency take and believe the exact opposite.  Professional players comprehend this situation much better than us, they understand that we are dead in the water, they know we are different team with Burrow.  Why would they NOT want to come with better draft picks and easier schedule to the Super Bowl?

Also, every single one of our good free agents that left went to crap teams this year.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok. - casear2727 - 11-20-2023, 12:26 PM