Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-20-2023, 01:18 AM)Synric Wrote: Watching Samaje Perine check release go 4 for 40 yards  then pick up the DB Blitz on the Sutton TD in the 2 minute drill to put the Broncos up on the Vikings by 1 with a minute left is ugh.

Yeah, miss that guy and last night was a prime example late in that game of the reasons why...

(11-20-2023, 01:47 AM)casear2727 Wrote: We won the AFCN 2 years in a row and went to the SB and AFCCG.  The Browns winning the AFCN and getting beat in the 1st Rd is such a Browns thing.

Yeah, let them have their moment in the sun. Won't last long. I do like DTR as a human being though, nice seeing him do well
and beating those stealer bastids. I think if there is a game we win it might be next Sunday against them sad sacks.

(11-20-2023, 02:26 AM)Stewy Wrote: You don't have to worry about that.  Players and coaches play to win.

The HC and maybe the FO might collude to tank, but no one under them will be in on it.

What you will likely see is players going on IR for injuries, that otherwise they might try to work through.  Or perhaps rookies, 2nd stringers getting opportunities they might not otherwise get during a fight for a playoff spot.  Like Nick Scott getting benched or one of theo ther RBs getting opportunities, etc.  While this isn;t tanking per se, you are likely to see things you wouldn't otherwise with Burrow holding the clipboard.

Yep, not up to us. Cannot ever root for us to lose especially against the stealers but we will play hard and won't intentionally tank.

It is not a bad thing if we lose out though, there are some crazy good talents in the top 10 if we do lose out. Brock Bowers or Rome
Odunze in stripes? Sign me up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-20-2023, 02:18 PM