Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you redesign the offense with our current players?
I want Chase Brown to get more snaps but Mixon is still the starter. Get the total run snaps up into the 40-ish percentile (Goose good point half may be overkill) and Brown can get 10-15 snaps while still giving Mixon around 20. I also want Chuck Sizzle and Yoshi to get enough snaps per game to get a true read on them and to get them comfortable. We need to know if we have the next Boyd on roster in Sizzle and if Yoshi looks good enough it gives us options with Tee. It also helps us with draft strategy.

What I am ultimately looking for is an offensive scheme with an actual identity and that plays to what our players strengths are instead of just going out and expecting Burrow and Chase to play hero ball every week. With this power line that necessarily means more runs using power concepts. Rejiggering the routes to help the receivers helps the QB as well. Getting under center more helps the line get rhythm and also is part of the important piece of finding the "tells" that give the play away and removing them. Keep defenses uncertain.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you redesign the offense with our current players? - Joelist - 11-20-2023, 06:47 PM