Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Browning only has to be as good as Pickett
(11-20-2023, 11:58 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Zac Taylor's Rushing Offense Rank by Year:

2019: 19th
2020: 23rd
2021: 24th
2022: 28th
2023: 30th

Anyone see a trend here?  ZT has no interest in developing the run game.  We will need to rely on Browning's arm to win games for us, which he will not because he just does not have the talent.  If he did, he wouldn't have have signed for the "LEAGUE MINIMUM."  Yes, you read that correctly. 
Bengals management could not have paid him less.  It's just so irresponsible considering that they planned dropping Burrow back to pass as much as possible, the chances of a backup QB having to play increases dramatically.

The remaining 7 games are going to be very difficult to watch, so I hope everyone is ready.  Bengals FO has given up on this season.  Hopefully, the players haven't.  I'll watch the rest of the games, but why should I even care?
Zac has had little interest in developing the run game because the offense is designed according to Burrow’s preferences. This simply can’t be changed in one week. We might see more plays under center and more use of TE’s like the 49er’s game. Hopefully we get to see what we have in the young guys like Charlie Jones and Yoshi. Chase Brown has been designated for return and could be activated. 

While I don’t expect a win, also would not be surprised if we pull it out.

Win or lose, going forward play and develop the young guys for next year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browning only has to be as good as Pickett - SouthernFan - 11-20-2023, 06:58 PM