Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-20-2023, 06:49 PM)jmccracky Wrote: But didn't Biden recently have a good hangout sesh with Xi, and Bibi before that? I definitely agree that he's in decline and it's obvious. I also get that he stutters, and always has, but not anywhere close to what we've seen the past couple of years. So, I'm not disagreeing, but saying he can have his moments. The Xi talks went well, it seems. Like, I can't deny that he is in decline, but I also can't deny, that he has had his good moments. 

Did you see some of the "lowlights" of the meeting with Xi?  Did you see Blinken literally die inside several times?  Did you see Blinken literally shout at reporters to leave the room during the talks with Xi?  The dude is largely gone now.  I have sadly had to go through this with both parents and Biden is not in good shape.  I give you credit for at least admitting there's an issue, but consider this.  Do you want the most powerful person in the world to be someone who has "his good moments?"

I will be very surprised if the Dems don't pull a Texas switch with Biden sometime next year.  He'll have a "health crisis" or something similar.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-20-2023, 07:11 PM