Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
(11-21-2023, 01:33 AM)WestieInDelhi Wrote: I don’t disagree on ZT, but if Browning is able to win does that expose Burrow? I really don’t buy the whole Bengals being desperate without their QB. How much credit should Chase/Tee/TB get for the pass attack over the last few years? How much of JB9s success at LSU should go to Chase, Jefferson, Marshall, etc.? Burrow’s good but I think there’s a tendency to give him way too much credit for their success. Mahomes has proved to be elite with virtually no talented receivers, and that showed tonight despite their L. Not sure what Burrow would do in a similar situation.

It should have dampened all the slobbering licking posters on here praising the KC FO for every move they’ve made. Their formula of average receivers failed them last night. KC’s defense may be improved but they aren’t as elite on offense this year. They aren’t protecting as well.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed - Soonerpeace - 11-21-2023, 10:27 AM