Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-21-2023, 12:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: What I *see* doesn't matter.  I'm not diagnosing him...you are.

I asked why you said what you said and you answered.

You stood by it so good for you.

And yes, I've dealt with it with my wife's grandmother.  It looked nothing like what Biden is doing.   

I've seen it with friend's parents.  Again, nothing like Biden.

But that's *my* personal experience. 

If you think you know better then good for you.

But again I just thought maybe, because you care very deeply about the situation in Israel, you had a policy or legitimate reason and not just your own hunches.

A simple question for you. Do you believe Biden does a great job of showing his good mental acumen on the world stage?

He holds the most powerful job in the world. Do you feel his is capable of showing great leadership on the world stage? Do you think he is the only decision maker or final decision maker on everything?

What is the likelihood Biden's job performance improves with age? He is 40% now with over 70% saying in 2023 he is too old. Are you happy it appears he will be the DNC nominee for POTUS in 2024 with Harris who has a worse approval rating than Biden?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Luvnit2 - 11-21-2023, 01:38 PM