Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-21-2023, 01:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Just for clarification, Biden and US had no decision making power on a cease-fire.

I do hope the hostages are all released, anything less is just Hamas getting what they want, the ability to regroup and use other hostages as human shields. I also Hamas allows Israel to have the UN or Red Cross see every hostage and take pictures of them showing proof of life.

No the US has no deciding factor over a cease fire or hostage release. But the USA and Biden administration have been a major player in the negotiations.

Hamas has been talking to Qatar and Iran. Qatar has been talking to the United States and the US has been talking to Israel and everyone else in the Middle East

Do you seriously think Hamas and the Israelis have been sitting in a little room somewhere talking directly?

And I am far more confident in Biden’s abilities on the world stage than I am with the current Republican alternative. At least Biden surrounds himself with smart competent people. Trump calls his own advisors idiots. Shoot he calls his own former UN Ambassador a birdbrain. Trump can’t even run his own business without committing fraud. Other world leaders aren’t laughing at Biden like they did Trump. They can’t trust Trump…they know he lies

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - pally - 11-21-2023, 01:44 PM