Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
(11-21-2023, 01:54 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I saw you asked this earlier and went back to the thread and saw you had posted that as well. Definitely intrigued by the question as how many games do we need/should win to be happy with this coaching staff?

To me I would say 3 wins. Wanted to say 3 or 4 but with a defense that has some young players making mistakes and and offense without Burrow. If we get 3 wins ( not that I necessarily want them ) I think that would be impressive. 
But again as I said before if we get 3+ wins while making significant changes I hope we incorporate those changes going forward. Let them be a positive for Burrow and not just go back because we don't need to do those things with Burrow.

This was my question I posted: How many games should we win with a backup QB that’s got zero experience in the NFL? Based on what you’ve seen out of the defense and offense so far this season? We have 7 games left.

We scored 24 on Buffalo and 31 on SF. We scored 20 points on the Ravens with Joe missing the second half and that’s more than they’ve been giving up. Those three teams are 1,3,4 in defense against scoring and we exceeded their average. Too funny.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed - Soonerpeace - 11-21-2023, 02:34 PM