Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The NFL is investigating why the Bengals did not list Joe Burrow on the injury report
(11-21-2023, 10:46 AM)Wyche Wrote: Hard to say....for starters, they were playing a top 5 defense, and he may have worn it before and not been photographed with it. Either way, there is film of him throwing in warmups, in practice, and the game. He didn't look gimped to me.

We also saw Hendrickson play with a hyperextended knee, saw Higgins a few weeks ago play with a fractured rib... heck, Burrow in 2021 played with a dislocated finger and no missed games from it.

Can't both call our guy tough and then also say he wasn't lying dead on the field so he clearly was fine. 

I just think between the coverup of erasing it from the internet and the sheer timing "coincidence" of it, I personally am dubious that he was 100% fine and he didn't feel something a little nagging.

Not saying it's guaranteed he already had something bugging his wrist, but I feel like if he was any other team's QB with the exact same set of circumstances around him, our collective noses would be willing to picking up a bit more of that bovine excrement smell that is drifting around this situation.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The NFL is investigating why the Bengals did not list Joe Burrow on the injury report - TheLeonardLeap - 11-21-2023, 02:36 PM