Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Confirmed by US State Department Hamas using Hospital as a human shield
(11-15-2023, 10:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: There are no innocent people once war is declared. Did the US go easy on Germany? How about North Korea civilians?

But just like Israel, the US did not start a war by killing over 1400 innocent civilians, then retreat under hospitals and schools being the cowards that they are.

You believe the same civilian casualty numbers given to the UN by Hamas, same Hamas who said  Israel bombed a hospital and killed over 500 innocent civilians. I would not be surprised if Israel has yet to kill 1400 civilians during an act of war in Gaza. 

Hamas wants us to believe over 14,000 civilians killed and over 30% are children. Sadly, you believe them, I don't. I would not be surprised if Hamas and Islamic Jihadist misfired missiles killed more Palestinians than precision Israeli missiles. 

I believe them too. 

But it sounds like you are not down with internatonal humanitarian law and the 4th Geneva  Convention.

Hamas isn't either.  

?? what about NK civilians??
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confirmed by US State Department Hamas using Hospital as a human shield - Dill - 11-21-2023, 05:26 PM