Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
(11-21-2023, 09:38 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’d need to see the injury situation. But if we’ve got decent health realizing all teams can be missing a few players I’d say 0 wins is an issue. 1 win okay 2 good job and 3 win’s excellent. That’s if we are underdogs all games. Personally I think the issue is Pollack. He’s not helping in the scheming. We’ve bolstered the line and the protection better but the run game sucks and it shouldn’t. Needed it bad when Joe was unhealthy early and more so now.

I'm not even so sure the run game has been that bad. The 49ers game you mentioned Mixon avg over 5 yards a carry. I should correct myself though and say I don't know if the run game is bad or it's there unwillingness to commit to it. Why do they absolutely refuse to use any other running back? We can't say it's because the other backs are no good because we haven't even seen them outside of a handful of carries. 

But to me it's not that the offense has failed us and at this point I'm not sure it would completely with a healthy Burrow. It's failures in situational football over the last few years and they're unwillingness to change the scheme a bit to take pressure off Burrow when the times have called for it. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed - NUGDUKWE - 11-21-2023, 10:17 PM