Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
(11-21-2023, 10:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It could be argued that Burrow shouldn't have been on the field during that game.  It's ZT's job to sit down a starter who is clearly playing at a fraction of his capability and get a backup QB up to the task of giving the team a shot of winning.  If everyone from Burrow on down in the locker room loves ZT as much as we think, he should have been able to do the hard but right thing and keep Burrow off the field without Burrow demanding a trade or the locker room going full mutiny.

I hazard to guess that Burrow is so ultra competitive that he's going to put himself in situations where he shouldn't be playing in the future and it is up to ZT to stand up to him for his own good and the good of the team.

I agree and frankly it falls back on their misguided propensity to have as backups players w/o a lick of ability but they know the system. Look at Baker Mayfield’s first game as a Ram and Dobbs first game with the Vikings. It’s failed logic.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed - Soonerpeace - 11-21-2023, 11:40 PM