Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
(11-22-2023, 08:06 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm not sure anyone is saying fire him. Might be where the disconnect is all I'm saying or hearing is get an OC to call the plays. 

The problem is Taylor has never focused on the run so it becomes a question of if he can. I also don't mean to be rude but do you watch this team? Sorry to ask but if you think using all shotguns was an adjustment I have to ask.

Best I recall, they ran from under center single digit amount of times during the first four weeks. There were no called QB draws....or checks into them for that matter. There were no rollouts, there was some pistol, etc. Yes, I watch them. If you can't tell there were adjustments made to try to protect the QB, then I don't know what to say....and I'm not being rude. Sure, I know, Joe loves empty sets and shotgun....but it was almost exclusively shotgun or pistol. 

Maybe you aren't one, but I've seen fire Zac and make Lou HC comments. It's not a fabricated narrative.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-23-2023, 04:51 PM