Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keith Wenning... Incapable?
(12-30-2015, 07:38 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: You are ridiculous.  Guess Aaron Rodgers who only put up 10 pts against this Denver defense couldn't read zone either.  Seriously get the **** out of here with this AJ can't read zone bullshit.  This kid has accomplished more than you ever will and you accuse him of not being able to read zone coverage that is ran all the down at the high school level and below.  Could it be that Denver who is ranked 1 in defense and has 3 guys in the secondary going to the Pro Bowl played a huge part in this loss?

Do you think AJs never played against zone before?  Every post you say the same thing but it only goes to show how little to nothing you actually know about football.  Sorry bud but this isn't Madden.

You can't forsee the future. And I've done a lot in my life outside of football.

Rodgers can read zone. Show me a good read McCarron made while they were in zone. Other commenters and NFL analysts have even talked about McCarron struggling against the zone once Denver went to it.

Just because a team does zone in high school does not mean it's the same in the NFL level.

AJ Has played against zone before. But he hasn't played against a good defense in the NFL. There's a HUGE difference between college and professional.

So how well did McCarron do against zone once they started doing it in the second quarter? How well did McCarron do against the Steelers defense that likes to run a ton of zone? A pick six, another interception, and didn't get his 2nd passing TD until the final minute of the game.

Look at tape. Not stats. McCarron lacks arm strength down the field. He hesitates. Has happy feet. Once he faces pressure he struggles. Completed ONE pass while on the run this season.

In Alabama his team masked a ton of his weaknesses. If McCarron is so great then why did he last until late in the 5th round? He won national championships, right?
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keith Wenning... Incapable? - jj22 - 12-30-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Keith Wenning... Incapable? - wolfkaosaun - 12-30-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Keith Wenning... Incapable? - Fresno B - 12-30-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Keith Wenning... Incapable? - rfaulk34 - 12-31-2015, 02:18 AM
RE: Keith Wenning... Incapable? - Whacked - 12-30-2015, 07:58 PM
RE: Keith Wenning... Incapable? - Beaker - 12-31-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Keith Wenning... Incapable? - corpjet - 01-01-2016, 04:56 PM
RE: Keith Wenning... Incapable? - corpjet - 12-31-2015, 01:40 PM