Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
(11-23-2023, 06:58 PM)jason Wrote: Bill Belicheck got Matt Cassil or whatever that scrub's name was paid... Also made people think Jimmy Garopolo could play. The playoffs are still in reach, but they've gotta win games to make that happen. Surely "best in the business" in Joe Burrow's mind can win some games with a backup.... Fun fact; Burrow also once said Clyde Edwards-Helaire was the best player he ever played with. Almost like he just says nice things about people.

As much as you believe in the guy... You don't think he can win 3 games this season?

Browning has zero NFL experience outside a week ago. On top of that he’s not reallly played a ton in live action for quite a few years. So no I don’t have much confidence. If our run game was better maybe. Doesn’t change my feeling for Zac. He’s proved his value a ton.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed - Soonerpeace - 11-23-2023, 07:05 PM