Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving)
(11-23-2023, 04:41 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Love it outside of Henderson

(11-23-2023, 04:58 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Interesting you have us picking 11th. I can see anywhere from 7th to 22.

I am not sure why we would cut Mixon, he has been one of our most consistent performers and a decent contract as well.

I like Henderson pick, but if we are targeting a RB in draft, why sign Singletary?

I am hoping Browns gets in the weight room and add some strength.

First I have +28 rep and not shy about using it.

I've seen estimations are are putting thr Bengals in the 9 to 13 range I split the difference for the 11th pick. 

While Mixon is just outside the top 10 in Efficiency he is around 15th in rushing yards over expected and 30+ in yards over expected percentage (rush attempt per amounts per rush) Mixon rarely creates yards on his own and only gets the yards that hes blocked up for him.  Mixon is consistently average and getting paid like a top running back. 

Singletary isn't a workload running back he is more like Giovani Bernard a smaller change of pace guy that is solid in pass protection, as a runner, and pass catcher. But truth be told I'd rather go Damien Harris because he is a little bit bigger will be cheaper and you can put him in the same role as the 3rd down back. Harris's recent neck injury is scarey no surgery but he's still on IR. 

Jpoore I'm surprised you aren't a Henderson fan because that Ohio State offense is completely different with him in the lineup. He is punishing teams for going 7 man boxes trying to cover Marvin Harrison. I can understand the injury thing though but it was a broken bone in his foot and an undisclosed minor injury this year. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - Synric - 11-23-2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - 3wt - 11-24-2023, 12:25 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - Synric - 11-24-2023, 08:20 AM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - 3wt - 11-24-2023, 12:26 PM