Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving)
(11-24-2023, 08:31 AM)Synric Wrote: Fuaga is the best RT in the class so his value will start where a team needs a RT. The highest in the draft order right now is the Jets who need a RT desperately they are 11 (Green Bay won yesterday so that puts them at 10 until they play today.) But for draft range it's the Jets Raiders Bengals Steelers Chargers Dolphins possibly the Packers depending what they want to do with emerging Zach Tom. Those are where the RTs Fuaga Latham and possibly Mims will go in the first round.

Breech this weekend will be Oregon State vs Oregon the marchups for JPJ and Fuaga aren't the best this week but rivalry games are always fun. Oregon does have alot of highly recruited young pass rushers though.

And +rep.

Edit: Oregon vs Oregon State is tonight at 8:30 est.

Personally, at #11, you need to look hard at a Top 10 talent that falls due to a reach at QB.  Fuaga simply isn't that kind of talent.

I'm not a big fan of Fuaga for us in particular due to issues with his second level blocking and blocking in space.  This is an area we really need to improve to help the run and screen games.  I would definitely take Latham in this spot, possibly Mims if I was locked in on RT.  

It will be interesting to see how Darnell Wright's performance this year affects teams reaching for college RT's in the draft, especially since most of your top LT prospects started at RT before moving over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - Synric - 11-23-2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - 3wt - 11-24-2023, 12:25 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - Whatever - 11-24-2023, 11:55 AM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - 3wt - 11-24-2023, 12:26 PM