Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving)
(11-24-2023, 11:55 AM)Whatever Wrote: Personally, at #11, you need to look hard at a Top 10 talent that falls due to a reach at QB.  Fuaga simply isn't that kind of talent.

I'm not a big fan of Fuaga for us in particular due to issues with his second level blocking and blocking in space.  This is an area we really need to improve to help the run and screen games.  I would definitely take Latham in this spot, possibly Mims if I was locked in on RT.  

It will be interesting to see how Darnell Wright's performance this year affects teams reaching for college RT's in the draft, especially since most of your top LT prospects started at RT before moving over.

Not alot of issue there yea sometimes he will get to the spot before the LB and has trouble redirecting that 330lbs in space but he is still very good at climbing to the second level and blocking in space. He is asked to do it quite often in their zone stretch offense. I have Fuaga over Latham because he does have that scheme versatility you aren't going to draft Latham to cross the face of the 4i or 3T as the backside cutoff block in a zone stretch but Fuaga can do both. In pass protection Fuaga's biggest issue is sometime he will over set against speed rushers that have have out wide in the 9t which will give up his inside shoulder. Latham you are forever worried about his technique not being perfect enough to make up for his foot speed. Can he combo inside then quick kick out to pick up a blitzer consistently?

Oh another team to add to the list of potential is the Commanders. If only 2 QBs go in the top 10 then 3 tackles definitely will.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - Synric - 11-23-2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - 3wt - 11-24-2023, 12:25 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - Synric - 11-24-2023, 03:42 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - 3wt - 11-24-2023, 12:26 PM