Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving)
(11-24-2023, 08:20 AM)Synric Wrote: First I have +28 rep and not shy about using it.

I've seen estimations are are putting thr Bengals in the 9 to 13 range I split the difference for the 11th pick. 

While Mixon is just outside the top 10 in Efficiency he is around 15th in rushing yards over expected and 30+ in yards over expected percentage (rush attempt per amounts per rush) Mixon rarely creates yards on his own and only gets the yards that hes blocked up for him.  Mixon is consistently average and getting paid like a top running back. 

Singletary isn't a workload running back he is more like Giovani Bernard a smaller change of pace guy that is solid in pass protection, as a runner, and pass catcher. But truth be told I'd rather go Damien Harris because he is a little bit bigger will be cheaper and you can put him in the same role as the 3rd down back. Harris's recent neck injury is scarey no surgery but he's still on IR. 

Jpoore I'm surprised you aren't a Henderson fan because that Ohio State offense is completely different with him in the lineup. He is punishing teams for going 7 man boxes trying to cover Marvin Harrison. I can understand the injury thing though but it was a broken bone in his foot and an undisclosed minor injury this year. 
2 reasons. 1. He’s stayed hurt in college. Minor injuries here or there. Not a great outlook. 2. Controversial but I believe Milan Williams is the more complete back. Depends what we’re looking for. Home run threat? That’s Henderson, but he’s gonna constantly miss a game or 2 here or there/always be on injured list(see tee Higgins) Or bowling ball who is great in pass pro. That’s minyan Williams. He didn’t have a great year this year partly due to oline/qb issues but last year he was 4th in forced missed tackle rate, 4th in yards after contact per attempt, and 4th in first down-touchdown percentage. He’s constantly bowling over people at 5”9 225. Phenomenal contact balance. I just prefer minyan in the 5th over Henderson in the 2nd. But again what we need isn’t a Mayan Williams. It likely is a Henderso a home run threat. But if we let mixon go I could see us double dipping. I’d grab Miyan Williams later and a speed back really late. Personal preference is jaylen wright from tenessee with 4.2 speed to pair with Williams. I just want my high round RBs to be more consistent and more durable. The hits are gonna be harder at nfl level
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - Synric - 11-23-2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - 3wt - 11-24-2023, 12:25 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - 3wt - 11-24-2023, 12:26 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - Jpoore - 11-24-2023, 04:41 PM